Re: [BKARTS] Gauze... I'm stupid????

On the linen vs muslim problem. The problem I have had using muslim for super, and I have tried many varieties from many merchants, is that the high thread count makes the fabric a little impenetrable to glue. Linen needlepoint fabric, with a thread count of 32, doesn't have this problem. In particular, if one is using hide glue on muslim, the glue begins to harden before the fabric is penetrated.
Has no one else had this problem?