Re: [BKARTS] New book with Fish Skin Spine

I go to the website, but I'm not seeing a book.

Bea Nettles wrote:

Last week I was trapped at home by several ice storms, so I went into the studio and made an imaginary botanical book, featuring plants and spring green. It is bound with a fish skin spine, and in light of recent discussion of this material, I thought I would share it with interested readers. You can see the book here: http://web.mac.com/nettles3/Recent_Artists_Books/A_Midsummer_Botanical,_2008.html

Bea Nettles

You can sign up for automatic blog updates on the lower right corner of my webpage
http://www.beanettles.com/