Re: [BKARTS] New book with Fish Skin Spine

I just scrolled down, and it was right there. You can click on the titles
above and see other pieces of Bea's wonderful work.

Lavinia

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:00:43 -0500 Jet Foncannon <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I go to the website, but I'm not seeing a book.

http://web.mac.com/nettles3/Recent_Artists_Books/A_Midsummer_Botanical,_2
008.html