[BKARTS] steve and the ua website

Since Steve originally posted his link to this List I'm hoping to reach him this way. I sent the following message to Steve and it has bounced twice - Steve are you there? Is the University of Alabama's BookArts still there? Thanks for your help, Henrietta

From: Henrietta Clews <henriettacl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: December 26, 2008 1:26:24 PM EST To: steve@xxxxxx Subject: book-arts message

Hi Steve I have tried two days in a row to visit your bookarts website you mentioned and it refuses to open.

I have tried three approaches

1.click on the link in your message
2. type in the address
3. go to UA website and click on their link for Bookarts

none work - it always says that the server is not responding - which is not true of any other site I visit - can you check it out?

Thanks, Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine