[BKARTS] this posting

Sorry - this is the posting of Steve's I was referring to as being inaccessible:

On Dec 23, 2008, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Date:    Mon, 22 Dec 2008 14:27:56 -0600
From:    Steve Miller <steve@xxxxxx>
Subject: Three Maine Book Artists

Dear Folks
I was in Maine recently and had an opportunity to interview three =20
amazing book people--papermakers, letterpress printers and educators=97=20=

Bernie Vinzani, Katie MacGregor, and Walter Tisdale. These interviews =20=

are available for free by going to iTunes and subscribing to the =20
podcast BOOK ARTISTS AND POETS, or by going to our website and =20
listening to them on your computer. These people remind me of all of =20
the best that can be found in Book Arts. Happy holidays. Steve Miller

http://www.bookarts.ua.edu=