Re: [BKARTS] Happy New Year nutty thing.....

Dear Amanda,
What a wonderful book! What fun!
Thanks,
Bertha in New York

On 1 Jan 2009 at 16:28, amanda watson-will wrote:

> I think this is a terrific way to start the new year....something from left field to get the creative juices flowing.
I love the aesthetic of the book, and I must admit it is one of only very few digital artists books
that has interested me.
Sometimes the animation adds very little, but quite often it works well. Thanks for posting it.