From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of amanda
watson-will
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 5:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Happy New Year nutty thing.....

I think this is a terrific way to start the new year....something from left
field to get the creative juices flowing. I love the aesthetic of the book,
and I must admit it is one of only very few digital artists books that has
interested me. Sometimes the animation adds very little, but quite often it
works well. Thanks for posting it.

Happy New Year to all!

(All too) warmly,
Amanda in Brisbane, Australia