[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for January

Book Arts Folks:

The January edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days project is now posted to our website. We welcome you to come and visit:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just follow the Book of Days link once you're there. And a good new year to you all.

John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com

*