[BKARTS] Greetings

First of all I'd like to express to you all how fascinating and instructive this list has been to me since joining a few months back (thanks to Chad Pastotnik at Deep Wood Press) and I'd like to extend good luck, health and much creativity to you all for this new year.

I have a question: Some months ago I followed some of the POD dialogue, Lulu.com, etc. I'm wondering if any of you have worked with digital POD service that offers sewn casebound books? Occasionally we'll have a request for something a little more stout than perfect-bound.

And if you'd like to take a look at what were usually up to, check: htttp://www.chestertownoldbookco.com

In the meantime, thanks & Happy New Year

Jim Dissette
Chester River Press

/may the book be with you/