Re: [BKARTS] Questions about methyl cellulose

I appreciate your thoughts on this. I also do not think that it is true that
methyl cellulose is acidic; this may be a question for a chemist. There are
now many versions of what passes commercially for methyl cellulose, and
this could be a consideration. I am curious about any research on this subject.