Re: [BKARTS] <no subject>

On 1/3/09 1:28 PM, "Gerald Lange" <Bieler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> James
>
> If no one takes your scanner, this little guy, free, will probably put
> you back in business.
>
> http://www.hamrick.com/
>
> Gerald
> http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

Gerald;

Thanks for the tip.  I had two other people who contacted me and gave me the
same information.  Of course, I've already purchased and installed a fancy
new scanner that I really like but I could have saved a lot of money and
grief if I had known about this earlier.  I should have had the good sense
to put out an inquiry.  In any event, a struggling young book artist in
Chicago will get a scanner so all is not lost.

Thanks again for the tip.

Jim

--
James E. Welker