[BKARTS] Norwegian Printing Museum

Hello,

I'm traveling to Stavanger, Norway, next month and am looking for information about the Norwegian Printing Museum (Norsk Grafisk Museum). From what I can tell, the museum may have closed a few years ago. I'm interested in getting in touch with the people who run it or used to run it.

If anyone on the list has contact information for the museum, or has visited it, I'd very much appreciate hearing from you. Thank you in advance for your help!

Erica Olsen
Salinas, CA
erica.olsen@xxxxxxxxx