[BKARTS] Glue pot

Can anyone on this list give me information concerning a pot for hide glue.
I presently have a Hold-Heet pot made in Chicago.  It is quite old and the
heating element has finally given out.  Talas has new ones like that for a
little over $100 for the one-quart model.

Bookmakers has a one-half liter glue pot for $28.  Because of the vast
difference in price, I was curious about what difference there is in quality
and in how they work.  I contacted Bookmakers and asked the question.  The
answer really wasn't very helpful.  They said, "We have the Swiss model for
$28."  Of course, that doesn't really help with my problem at all.

Does anyone know what the difference is between these two products.

Thanks for any help.

Jim Welker

--
James E. Welker