[BKARTS] need help

Because of a handicap and advanced age I learned bookbinding sitting in a roller chair without ever being able to work with an experienced binder or attend classes. I studied in  books and on the net and found this forum very helpful. I have never used methyl cellulose but read that it is sometimes used as sizing. In construction end sheets with either PVA or wheat paste I have a problem with adhesive bleeding through handmade decorative paper and with wrinkling ; could this be solved by sizing with methyl cellulose.  George Baker