Re: [BKARTS] Questions about methyl cellulose

Aaron is right. I have never ceased to find Lineco an appalling rip-off. (I got my methylcellulose from Talas.)

Incline Press wrote:

Isn't it pointless testing the methyl cellulose - surely one simply tests
the water being used to make the 'paste'?

Graham Moss

http://www.inclinepress.com

Incline Press
36 Bow Street