Re: [BKARTS] Questions about methyl cellulose

Thank you Aaron, I will order mine from you.

Laurie
On Jan 5, 2009, at 8:37 AM, Aaron Salik wrote:

Not that it's terribly relevant but just so you know the ultimate source for
what you are purchasing and possibly avoiding testing multiple vendors
products, Lineco buys their Methyl Cellulose from us. They then repackage
it into those fancy little jars with nice advertising and sell it for about
5x the price.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas