Re: [BKARTS] Questions about methyl cellulose

This might be useful information -- are there other items that it
would be better to know the ultimate source for?  What other things
that we might all be buying would be one step cheaper if we bought
them from Talas?

Inquiring minds want to know,

--Marguerite Radhakrishnan