Re: [BKARTS] Questions about methyl cellulose

Another reply forwarded from Frank Mowery from the Folger Library:

On Jan 5, 2009, at 1:12 PM, Frank Mowery wrote:

All of our water applications for conservation uses, is with deionized recalcified water pH 7.5-8

Frank

J. Franklin Mowery
The Eric Weinmann Head of Conservation
Folger Shakespeare Library