BOOK ARTS 101: "Love It"
A special Valentine edition of our popular introduction to the Book Arts!
Instructor John Cutrone
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Noon to 4:00 PM

DOUBLE TALK: The Concept of Duality in the Book Instructor Lynn Avadenka Saturday February 28 and Sunday March 1, 2009 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM

GET LOST: Finding Your Way Through Fiction Without Formula Instructor BK Loren A Five Day Writers Workshop: Sunday March 1 through Thursday March 5, 2009 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM each day Also one 15-minute private consultation with each student.

WRITE WHERE YOU ARE: Finding Your Place in Creative Nonfiction Instructor BK Loren A Weekend Writers Workshop: Saturday March 7 and Sunday March 8, 2009 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM

Instructor John Cutrone is programs coordinator at JCBA and partner in Convivio Bookworks, a Lake Worth studio specializing in handmade, letterpress printed books and broadsides.

Instructor Lynne Avadenka is a Michigan book artist whose work intertwines language and image. She has taught at New York's Center for Book Art and North Carolina's Penland School of Crafts.

Instructor BK Loren's work has garnered many literary awards. She teaches each summer at the Iowa Summer Writing Festival at the University of Iowa.

* * * * *

Full details on each workshop are at our website:

http://www.jaffecollection.org

Just click on the WORKSHOPS link and you're on your way. Please note that we will not be able to confirm registrations until January 20 (I'll be visiting bookish places and artists in Iowa and Nebraska in the meantime). Nonetheless, I'd suggest registering early to avoid disappointment, as all workshops are limited to 12 or fewer participants. Full details on the registration process are also there at the website.

Best to you from all of us at JCBA, John

John Cutrone Programs Coordinator The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library 777 Glades Road Boca Raton, Florida 33431 http://www.jaffecollection.org