[BKARTS] question about paper cutter

I have a Kutrimmer 1058 that I have had for 15 years but it is now cutting about 1/16" off, mainly when cutting Davey board. I have had it sharpened once and this was very difficult to find someone to do it and I actually feel this may have contributed to its being off a bit since the blade was taken off and put back on. Any advice? I was thinking of keeping this one for rough cuts and buying a smaller Kutrimmer--maybe the 1038. Does anyone have this model? I need one that can cut binders board. The one I have now has a manual clamp and I have heard this is better than an automatic clamp but, again, am open to comments. Thanks, Becky

Becky Filene Broun
Chapel Hill, NC