[BKARTS] Bookish Things in Costa Rica

I'm going to be in Costa Rica for 3 weeks in February/March this year.
I've heard that there is a good possibility that I might be able to get
some handmade paper there and other items, does anyone know any good
locals there for "bookish" things (paper, other supplies, exhibits,
libraries, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!
Robin Canham