Re: [BKARTS] Bookish Things in Costa Rica

I found some nice hand-made paper there with interesting fibers, but I also
made a mistake and bought what looked like the above, which was packaged, so
I couldn't feel it, and found out that it was a "réplicas exactas de los
originales fabricados" (copy) of handmade paper, pretty, but not what I'd
wanted.
I also found lots of pretty hand-made books intended for use as photo albums
with interesting covers, like bark, etc.

By the way, I read a wonderful book before leaving on the rainforest which I
highly recommend:  Tropical Nature" by Forsyth and Miyata.

Have fun!

Diane Baker