Re: [BKARTS] Questions about methyl cellulose

Bill,

The Methyl Cellulose we sell is made by the Aqualon division of Hercules
Incorporated.  Its name is Culminal MC 2000 from the manufacturer.  We buy a
pallet worth about once a year so the rotation of stock is quite good,
though it does have an indefinite shelf life in its dry state.

Additional information can be found on this document:
http://www.herc.com/aqualon/product_data/prod/22025e34.pdf

Bill, I know you are a fan of the Dow A4M Methocel and soon after we move
and get settled (we plan on moving the beginning of February) we will have
more space to play with and this is one of the many items on my list of
additional products to carry.

On the Lineco note, like everything, all things have their time and place.
They can certainly be expensive but not for the small time purchaser who all
they may need is a small jar, and to pay shipping charges from a vendor like
us rather than purchasing it locally simply doesn't make sense.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas
20 West 20th Street