Re: [BKARTS] New Artist's Book by Jim Dine

Dear Judith Cohen

It's very inadvisable to combine a posting with a website overhaul. Sorry!

I'm not sure if sending another link will work, or just be more
annoying, so if you want to give me your address I will send you some
information by post.

Kind regards
Nancy

--