[BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

Some of my colleague booksellers are interested in finding a product to
protect their hands from some of the solvents, etc. that they use as well as
paper-handling. I have seen "liquid gloves" mentioned here and there and I'd
be interested in hearing from anyone who has used one or more of these
products as to which is "best" in terms of protection, cost, etc. as well as
any side issues....if you would be so kind. (My husband, who does a lot of
gardening, carpentry, concrete work, etc. is also looking for something to
help the peeling and cracking that he experiences. Lotions etc. don't help
much.)

Thanks, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper