Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

I use liquid gloves - that brand is my favorite. I also have some Barrier Cream by Winsor- Newton but like the "feel" of the Liquid Gloves on my hands better. I use it primarily when I am making paste papers. I cannot stand to work in gloves - need to get my hands in my work. The Liquid gloves solves that problem. I rub it hard into my cuticles and also onto my Wedding Rings (cause I'll lose them if I take them off). It works great! I also hate the feel of lotion on my hands and once the Liquid Gloves is dry, you don't even know that it is there. It would stand up to some moisture, but if you wash your hands, you need to re-apply it.

You used to be able to buy it at Home Depot, but they no longer carry it in my area. You can purchase it at paperinkarts.com.

Hope that helps,
Jacqueline Sullivan

Now available - my DVD, Acrylics, Textures, Layers and Metallics from CCPVideos.com

http://blog.jacquelinesullivan.com
ww.jacquelinesullivan.com
2009 Workshop schedule is now on my website!