Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

I have super-sensitive hands that spend a lot of time in water, and the best product I have found for moisturizing them (this isn't Liquid Gloves, tho) is Avon Moisture Therapy hand cream. Really. And it's pretty inexpensive, too! It has a teeny bit of fragrance but neither feminine nor masculine; it doesn't smell awful or sting. : )

Kathy