From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kathleen Garness
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 5:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

I have super-sensitive hands that spend a lot of time in water, and
the best product I have found for moisturizing them (this isn't
Liquid Gloves, tho) is Avon Moisture Therapy hand cream. Really. And
it's pretty inexpensive, too! It has a teeny bit of fragrance but
neither feminine nor masculine; it doesn't smell awful or sting. : )

Kathy

On Jan 7, 2009, at 3:13 PM, Jacqueline Sullivan wrote:

>> .if you would be so kind. (My husband, who does a lot of
>> gardening, carpentry, concrete work, etc. is also looking for
>> something to
>> help the peeling and cracking that he experiences. Lotions etc.
>> don't help
>> much.)
>>
>> Thanks, Lee

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing.’ - Edmund Burke