Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

No, I believe you might have it mixed up with their 'Skin So Soft' (which is nice on its own but is NOT an insect repellent, IMO : )). The Avon Moisture Therapy comes in a tube. Great stuff for sore, chapped hands! I think I've tried about forty different products in the past ten years and keep coming back to this one...

KG

On Jan 7, 2009, at 7:51 PM, The Prints & The Paper wrote:

Interesting - some of the booksellers (including one whose mother sold AVON)
have mentioned that product...also noting that it's an insect repellent.
(One dealer says that she mixes it with her horse's repellent to give it a
better fragrance.)

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Kathleen Garness
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 5:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

I have super-sensitive hands that spend a lot of time in water, and the best product I have found for moisturizing them (this isn't Liquid Gloves, tho) is Avon Moisture Therapy hand cream. Really. And it's pretty inexpensive, too! It has a teeny bit of fragrance but neither feminine nor masculine; it doesn't smell awful or sting. : )

Kathy