From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marguerite Radhakrishnan
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 9:14 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

Our collection manager has a question along those lines, which I've
asked elsewhere but seems to be appropriate here as well: is there any
sort of alcohol wipe that would remove grime/oils, yet not leave a
residue?  (and be easier than "please go wash your hands, but we can't
be sure you have, since we're not in the bathroom with you, and anyhow
the soap we're provided with and have no control over is 'with lotion'
so we lose out either way.")

--Marguerite Radhakrishnan