[BKARTS] Maine Book Artists Podcasts

Dear Folks

This is a re-announcement of new podcast interviews with three great Maine book people—Bernie Vinzani, Katie MacGregor, and Walter Tisdale. Our web servers went down during the holidays because of electrical work being done in the building—my apologies.

The podcasts are available either at our website, click on the icon and listen on your computer. Or you can search iTunes for BOOK ARTISTS AND POETS and subscribe to listen on your mp3 player for free. All best, Steve Miller, The University of Alabama

http://www.bookarts.ua.edu