[BKARTS] New publication & broadsides from Green Chair Press

Green Chair Press is pleased to announce the publication of a new
edition, "walking" and 2 new broadsides. I've long been interested in maps
and mapmaking, and these works combine that interest with words & poetry.

You can see "Walking," an accordion fold book with maps and haiku, here:
http://www.greenchairpress.com/index.cgi?page=portfolio&sub=books&id=0132

The broadsides are letterpress printed, both 8x10.
Around the Block
http://www.greenchairpress.com/index.cgi?page=portfolio&sub=print&id=0135
and
Walk Empty-handed
http://www.greenchairpress.com/index.cgi?page=portfolio&sub=print&id=0134

You can read about the process of designing "Walking" on my blog here:
http://www.greenchairpress.com/blog/?p=504

Susan Angebranndt
Green Chair Press
web: www.GreenChairPress.com