To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:04 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] Maine Book Artists Podcasts

Dear Folks

This is a re-announcement of new podcast interviews with three great
Maine book people—Bernie Vinzani, Katie MacGregor, and Walter Tisdale.
Our web servers went down during the holidays because of electrical
work being done in the building—my apologies.

The podcasts are available either at our website, click on the icon
and listen on your computer. Or you can search iTunes for BOOK ARTISTS
AND POETS and subscribe to listen on your mp3 player for free. All
best, Steve Miller, The University of Alabama

http://www.bookarts.ua.edu