Re: [BKARTS] Maine Book Arts Podcasts

Yay! Thanks so much for that announcement! I got a new Zune for Christmas, and I tried and tried to get your podcast, but kept getting Internet errors. Now I know why. I'll pick them up today.
Lisa and Scot Harkins in beautiful Greenbank, Washington, USA
lisa_harkins@xxxxxxxxxxx & scoth@xxxxxxxxxxx; http://www.bigfoot.com/~scoth