Re: [BKARTS] Talas 12th Edition Catalog

The catalog is stunning!
I for one have made efforts in the past few years to eliminate paper from my
life. I still get unwanted HUGE catalogs from companies that I only buy from
occasionally and always, as a business owner, think how much money they
could be saving if they sent .pdf catalogs. Savings for businesses, savings
for consumers...in these times everyone could use a little less wasteful
spending.

39 MB on dial-up downloads in about 57-79 minutes according to some sources
on the net.

Maria

O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O=O
       Maria Arango