Re: [BKARTS] Talas 12th Edition Catalog

If I might make a suggestion to anyone wanting to post large sized
catalogs to the web, there are hosted options that will convert your
PDF into a web-readable catalog via a Flash interface. Services like
Issuu come to mind: http://issuu.com/

This might help those readers that don't wan to download, but I
honestly can't say what the experience would be like on dialup.

Michael