[BKARTS] Talas move to Brooklyn

Robbin,

We are still operating our 20th street location at this time.  The move is
tentatively scheduled at the beginning of February, but it really is all
determined on how construction goes on the new location.

I do hope that all of those that are local and those that visit us from afar
can come and visit.  While it may not be as convenient as a downtown
Manhattan location, just imagine coming to the Talas building!  Imagine a
24,000 square foot building filled floor to ceiling with bookbinding and
conservation supplies.  We will have on premises parking, and we are also
conveniently located six blocks from the Graham St stop on the L line of the
subway.  It's pretty exciting!

I will let the list know when the move takes place, as we will also be
closed for a short period of time as well.

Regards,
Aaron

Talas
20 West 20th Street