[BKARTS] Chandler and Price Platen Press

I was offered a Chandler and Price Platen Press for very cheap--but it needs
some repairs. Can anyone recommend someone who could repair it for me in the
Western MA area? I live close to North Adams, about an hour and a half from
Northampton.

Much thanks,
Melanie Mowinski