Re: [BKARTS] Talas 12th Edition Catalog

Hi Aaron,

I did notice when I went to the catalog download page
(http://talasonline.com/photos/catalog.cfm), that the size for the file is
listed as (4,352KB) just under the download link.  You may want to update
this to the new size of 37.4MB so people aren't surprised when they start a
download.

Both the PDF catalog and the on-line catalog are much nicer than the
previous versions.

I like the Pulick tool (p. 41)--I have one, but it is gray colored (doesn't
show the dirt as much).  How much does yours cost?

Regards,

John MacKrell
---
Ann Arbor, Michigan