From: Keith Berger [mailto:tradebind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 1:43 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Chandler and Price Platen Press

Hey Melanie, what type of repairs does it need? Anyone who has a
little mechanical know how can help you.

Let know what you can and maybe I can help from afar.

Keith

www.CrankyPressman.com
The old letterpress printer getting it done online.

http://crankypressman.blogspot.com/

Telephone: (800) 433-1288
Facsimile: (330) 337-0538
A division of The Graphic Touch Letterpress Co.
150 Penn Avenue, Salem, Ohio 44460