Re: [BKARTS] Talas move to Brooklyn

I DO hope you will be providing bibs and napkins for those of us who tend to drool in the presence of such greatness!!

Linda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Aaron Salik" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

just imagine coming to the Talas building! Imagine a
24,000 square foot building filled floor to ceiling with bookbinding and
conservation supplies. We will have on premises parking, and we are also
conveniently located six blocks from the Graham St stop on the L line of the
subway. It's pretty exciting!