[BKARTS] Question about the CBBAG DVD courses

I would like to ask about the home study courses the Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artist Guild offer on DVD.  I recently contacted them with several questions prior to purchasing these courses but haven't as yet heard back from them.  Not knowing how they are set up, I wondered if this is normal and I WILL hear from them or if my email questions have possibly not gotten to them.  I would also like to know if anyone has experience with these courses and what your opinion of them would be as far as clarity and practicality.  Due to our extremely rural locale and both financial and time constraints, these courses seem to be our only choice for a learning experience.  Any input, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated.

Mike