Re: [BKARTS] Glue-paste mixes

I'm eagerly awaiting some responses to your question, John. In the CBBAG
home course I'm now using, the instructor uses paste almost exclusively.
For years I've used mostly PVA / methyl cel and am now wracked with
guilt.  ; -)  It would be interesting to know how others feel about these
adhesives.

Lavinia