[BKARTS] BOOKS ABOUT BOOKS-Fiction

Hi,
Several years ago there was a posting of fiction reads--
books about books' which I thought I'd saved. It included some
wonderful  'reads.'

Here are some from my list:

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
The Book of Air and Shadows by Michael Gruber
84, Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
The Thirteenth Tale by  Diane Setterfield
The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak
The History of Love  by Nicole Krauss
The Bookseller of Kabul by  Asne Seierstad
Reading Lolita In Tehran by  Azar Nafisi
Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstressl by Dai Sijie

Would appreciate new recommendations.
																Cheers,
Alice
ALICE SIMPSON