Re: [BKARTS] BOOKS ABOUT BOOKS-Fiction

I don't see that anyone has mentioned the Inkheart series by Cornelia Funke, Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath.  (Although I confess I've only read the first two and I didn't really care for the second)

The Rule of Four by Ian caldwell and Dustin Thomason
a mystery about the Remaissance text Hypnerotomachia Poliphili

Someone else already mentioned my favorite book of last year (and one I gave to numerous friends over the holidays), but I'll repeat the recommnendation anyway for People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks because I liked it so much.

Great topic - I've written down a bunch of titles to track down for this year's reading.