Re: [BKARTS] BOOKS ABOUT BOOKS-Fiction

Endymion Spring by Matthew Skelton

Ah, Lynne, you beat me to it.

I discovered this book in fall 07, when Matthew was one of the featured authors at our local literary fest, and I was given the job of making him endless cups of tea and keeping his stage fright under control. :-)

Awfully nice chap (he has a PhD in English Lit) and painfully shy, he is, but an immaculately researched and well writen book. It's ostensibly for kids, but a good read for adults too.

Cheers
Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com