Re: [BKARTS] Question re "liquid gloves"

A trick to keep hands free of cracks if washing frequently. Dry your hands well. I'm a nurse- some days I have washed my hands as much as 50 times when working a 12 hour shift in emergency, before each patient contact, and after dealing with body fluids- wearing gloves of course- but good practice has you washing as well, gloves aren't perfect protection. Careful, complete drying is a must.

Freda