Re: [BKARTS] sewing

There's a rule about which end of the thread to pass through the needle's
eye in order to keep kinking at a minimum. Trouble is I can't remember
whether you're supposed to thread the end that you just cut or the end
that had been cut the last time. When I read about this years ago I did
try it and found there was quite a difference in how much the thread
twisted.

Perhaps someone on the list knows which end to thread? Or experiment
yourself.

Lavinia