Re: [BKARTS] sewing

Ask 5 binders how to tie a weavers knot and you get 5 different answers.
But do learn a way that works for you.  The wax (beeswax works well) does
help keep tangles under control. But I think the more important part of its
use, as for sail makers, is to make the thread have less resistance to the
paper (or fabric for sailmakers) making the sewing easier on the sewer and
to fray less making the thread last longer and be stronger.

Regards,
--
John MacKrell
CIMdata - The Global Leader in PLM Consulting