Re: [BKARTS] Subject: Talas move to Brooklyn

On 1/10/09 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"
<LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Date:    Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:29:12 -0500
> From:    Aaron Salik <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Talas move to Brooklyn
>
> Robbin,
>
> We are still operating our 20th street location at this time.  The move is
> tentatively scheduled at the beginning of February, but it really is all
> determined on how construction goes on the new location.
>
> I do hope that all of those that are local and those that visit us from afar
> can come and visit.  While it may not be as convenient as a downtown
> Manhattan location, just imagine coming to the Talas building!  Imagine a
> 24,000 square foot building filled floor to ceiling with bookbinding and
> conservation supplies.  We will have on premises parking, and we are also
> conveniently located six blocks from the Graham St stop on the L line of the
> subway.  It's pretty exciting!
>
> I will let the list know when the move takes place, as we will also be
> closed for a short period of time as well.
>
> Regards,
> Aaron

Aaron -

I for one, cannot wait until you move.  It will be much more convenient with
the parking (I've never bee fond  of schlepping materials on the subway) and
the increased size sounds amazing!

Welcome to the 'hood!

Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill / Dobbin Books